[U-Boot] Any good __LOW COST__ MIPS SBC suggestion please

Damien Dusha d.dusha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:44:25 CET 2010

> It will be nice, if its an SBC, and it has atleast 64/128 MB SDRAM, and
> 16/32 MB flash, USB support, (i can;t expect a super fast processor, but a
> decent one like 166/200 Mhz should be ok)

Pure speculation, mainly because I was thinking about getting one myself,
but perhaps the Netgear WNR3500L, which also has a specific Linux port.  The
specifications are available at [1] and it appears to meet your criteria.

Has anyone used one before?  If so, what was your experience?

-- Damien

[1]
http://www.myopenrouter.com/article/13378/Features-and-Specifications-NETGEAR-WNR3500L-Open-Source-Wireless-N-Gigabit-Router/