[U-Boot] at91sam9g45ekes SDHC/MMC

Albin Tonnerre albin.tonnerre at free-electrons.com
Mon Mar 15 23:15:50 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:40 -0400, Henry Súcart wrote :
> Hi Albin,
>
> First of all thanks for the quick reply.

You're welcome.

> I tried out what you said about adding #define CONFIG_AT91_MCI1 to the board
> config file but although that did got rid of the mmc: command 1 failed
> (status: 0x0c100025) error

Great. At least know we know it's actually reading the card :)

> it still doesn't see the SD card. After doing
> some debugging it seems like the statement:
>
> if (aresp[0] & (R1_ILLEGAL_COMMAND | R1_APP_CMD)) != R1_APP_CMD)
>      return -ENODEV;
>
> in mmc_acmd() is being executed, which is causing my problem. Any
> suggestions?

Not on the top of my head - I have to admit I haven't played with the MMC
support for quite some time. Would you mind providing me the exact command you
typed and the ouput you got when trying with the "fixed" u-boot? That might
help.

Regards,
--
Albin Tonnerre, Free Electrons