[U-Boot] at91sam9g45ekes SDHC/MMC

Henry Súcart henry.sucart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:30:23 CET 2010

Here's the command I'm using and the output. I put a debugging statement in
sd_init_card() after the for loop (HJS:).

U-Boot> mmc init 0
mmc: clock 150000 too low; setting CLKDIV to 255
HJS: sd_init_card() mmc_acmd for loop finished. ret = -19, resp[0] =
0x6B200020
No MMC card found

The same thing happens if I try mmc init 1.

Thanks,

Henry