[U-Boot] uboot on microblaze, compilation error

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Fri Mar 19 08:21:08 CET 2010

Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thursday 18 March 2010 05:29:19 Michal Simek wrote:
>> Mike Frysinger wrote:

>>> add "#undef microblaze" to the top of board/xilinx/microblaze-generic/u-
>>> boot.lds
>> Mike is right. I expect you are using toolchain from EDK where the
>> problem is. Linux toolchain are ok.
>
> i dont think the toolchain is broken.  this is standard gcc behavior for all
> arches.  i would check the microblaze gcc port, but it doesnt seem to be
> mainlined at gcc.gnu.org, so ive lost interest.

Michael Eager takes care about. There is official updated branch at
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/branches/microblaze/
He is trying to add it to mainline repo but AFAIF he wasn't successful
yet. I don't know how gcc community works but it seems to me a little
closed.

Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)