[U-Boot] Bad merge in tree

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 4 22:45:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I just noticed that I accidentially merged a
development branch into the master branch; this merge should be
there:

4185ae7 Merge branch 'master' of ssh://gemini/home/wd/git/u-boot/master

The following commits have been pulled in because of this:

8a1cdaa QONG: Adapt flash addresses and mtdparts to grown image size
e1d2950 mtdparts: get rid of custom DEBUG macro, use debug()
2697eff mtdparts: fix write through NULL pointer

Especially the QONG commit should have gone through Stefano and Tom.

Unfortunately I already pushed this upstream, so it cannot be undone.
I will fix the differences to the patches as discussed on the ML
manually, if needed.

Sorry - I apologize for the confusion.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Our business is run on trust.  We trust you will pay in advance.