[U-Boot] Bad merge in tree

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue May 4 22:51:47 CEST 2010

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry, but I just noticed that I accidentially merged a
> development branch into the master branch; this merge should be
> there:
>
> 4185ae7 Merge branch 'master' of ssh://gemini/home/wd/git/u-boot/master
>
> The following commits have been pulled in because of this:
>
> 8a1cdaa QONG: Adapt flash addresses and mtdparts to grown image size

Already seen, I have already merged u-boot-imx with the master and I
have seen the conflict. No problem, I have dropped my patches.
The next branch in u-boot-imx is already correct. And I have not yet
pulled this patch to Tom, so I think there is no problem at all ;).

> Unfortunately I already pushed this upstream, so it cannot be undone.
> I will fix the differences to the patches as discussed on the ML
> manually, if needed.

I do not think it is needed.

> Sorry - I apologize for the confusion.

No problem - everything is already fixed ;)

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de