[U-Boot] Mystery Shopper Needed Urgently(Respond Asap)

Dr David Khan noreply at netlogmail.com
Tue May 4 23:12:09 CEST 2010

 MYSTERY SHOPPER SERVICES
 95 Crease Rd.
 Budd Lake, NJ 07828

 Hello Applicant,
     Mystery Shopper Guide measuring the quality of retail services.  We systematically gather information and analyze the data of our customers, their competitors and the market.  We send mystery shoppers to 'act' as shoppers or to legitimately shop in return for some combination of cash, store credit, purchase discounts, or the goods or services purchased. Instructions to mystery shoppers can include a script of behavior, questions to ask, complaints to give, purchases to make, and measures to record, such the amount of time it takes to receive attention from an employee or receive a service, or the responses given to questions.  With our research, companies can learn more about their retail operations.

 Why you should choose Mystery Shopper Guide?
    Mystery Shopper Guide is a mystery shopper company that provides hands-on evaluation with the convenience of online communications, reporting and feedback.  We service clients desiring an easy and cost-effective way of improving customer satisfaction and productivity. We use only the most talented mystery shoppers in the business to analyze your automotive facility, restaurant, hotel, pub, bowling alley & more. Our team of professional mystery shoppers covers the entire US and the major cities in Canada.

 COMPANY PROFILE
 Mystery Shopper Guide offers customizable mystery shopping services for retail, hospitality and service organizations. Through its personal and consultative approach, Mystery Shopper Guide gives companies the information they need to understand their customer? perception of their business.  Using web-based technologies and processes, managers are provided with third party data for use in improving staff performance and increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction.

 WHAT TO DO
  We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers. Once we have a contract  you would be directed to the company or outlet and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase things or require services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience.

 Examples of details you would forward to us are:
 1) How long it took you to get services.
 2) Smartness of the attendant
 3)Customer service professionalism
 4)Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients when they get tensed.

 And we turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services.We will pay 10% on every evaluation carried out. Give us a try with no obligation.  Let us show you how our services can benefit you. If you are interested in becoming a Mystery Shopper for our company, then just fill out the below details.

 Full name:
 Address : (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTED )
 City:
 State:
 Zip Code :
 Nationality :
 Sex :
 Marital Status :
 Age : (18 and Above)
 Home phone number :
 Cell phone number :
 Email Address:

***Send your response to davidkhan2 at i12.com ***

    Getting back to us with the information asked above means you are ready to work and you will start in less than 7 days from today which we will contact you via e-mail.

Send your response ASAP to davidkhan2 at i12.com

Warmest Regards.
Dr.Donald Anderson
Evaluation Hiring Team(EHT)