[U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 5 00:14:22 CEST 2010

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4BD38417.4080901 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> Wolfgang, one thing I have always wondered is how my various x86 patches
> fit into the 'Merge Window' scheme? Do I need to consider when the merge
> window is open or closed when submitted patches with a signed-off-by: line?

Your patches will be handled like everybode else's patches, too.
Yes, the merge window is important as it defines what goes into the
next release and what not.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Romulan women are not like Vulcan females. We are  not  dedicated  to
pure logic and the sterility of non-emotion.
	-- Romulan Commander, "The Enterprise Incident",
	   stardate 5027.3