[U-Boot] Help me on finding board similar to NIC card in U-bootloader

Hari Babu haribabu.linux at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:25:09 CEST 2010

Hello,
 I am having a new NIC card and i have to develop U-boot Loader for that.Can
any one help me which board name in U-Boot source code having similar kind
of features( PHY, MAC ) for cloning that to my new NIC target card.This NIC
card is communicating through PCIe to host,my NIC card is having the
following H/W details.

1.CN63xx processor(Cavium network)
2.NAND Flash device  : MT29F16G08ABABA
3.NOR Flash device   :  JS28F320J3D75
4.EEPROM   : AT24C256B, AT25F1024
5.PSRAM : MT45W1MW16PD
6.DDR3SDRAM :MT41J128M16
7.*BCM8727* dual 10 GbE SFI-to-XAUI PHY

I think U-bootloader dont have Cavium support processors.so can u consider
other H/W details for finding board name. Thank u.