[U-Boot] u-boot hangs after detecting DDR3 RAM and Flash.

prakash bedge prakash.bedge at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:28:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I got the root cause. It was the DDR related issue while reading the DMC
registers.

Now the problem is solved. I am not not getting exception error after
enabling MSR_EE.
I am moving to use the latest u-boot code (2010.03) believing that there
might be fixup for timing issue I am facing when I am adding the printf
functions.

Hi Stefan,
Thansk for your help so far.

Regards,