[U-Boot] tftp not working for larger rootfs image

Navaneethan P Navaneethan.P at Lntemsys.com
Mon May 10 18:56:01 CEST 2010

Thanks for reply...!

>> You could flash your rootfs.jffs2 directly to NAND and mount it from
there,
No idea how to do it. Is there any way, I can directly load the data to
NAND through tftp or any other command?

>> or if you have access to the FEC you could mount your rootfs via NFS.
I have tried boot to linux, and i am using nandwrite utility to flash the
root file system. There also it hangs up after some time.
nandwrite writes from offset 0 to 2880000. Then it gives "Unable to handle
kernel paging request at virtual address 01000000" error (kernel panic).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Navaneethan P

Fabio Estevam <fabioestevam at yahoo.com>
05/10/2010 08:52 PM

"u-boot at lists.denx.de" <u-boot at lists.denx.de>, Navaneethan P
<Navaneethan.P at Lntemsys.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [U-Boot] tftp not working for larger rootfs image