[U-Boot] Support for MB86R01 cpu

Matthias Weißer weisserm at arcor.de
Tue May 18 07:48:33 CEST 2010

Hello Thirumalai

Am 18.05.2010 07:37, schrieb Thirumalai:
> Hi Matthias,
>          We are using MB86R01 processor in our design. We just want to know
> what emulator/debugger can be used for initial board bring-up activity and
> also whether the latest u-boot(2010.03) is supporting this processor ?

I recently posted a patch series adding support for MB86R01 to u-boot. I
did not receive any comments on V2 so I thinks its more or less fine and
I hope it will be merged within the upcoming merge window.

See http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-May/071097.html for the
initial mail of the patch series.

I am using a BDI2000 (http://www.abatron.ch/products/bdi-family.html)
for initial flash programming. A Segger JLink
(http://www.segger.com/cms/jlink.html) works also.

Hope this helped.

Matthias