[U-Boot] Support for MB86R01 cpu

Matthias Weißer weisserm at arcor.de
Tue May 18 19:49:01 CEST 2010

Hi Thirumalai

Am 18.05.2010 08:29, schrieb Thirumalai:
> Hi Matthias,
>         I am going to use u-boot alone for my development. Which debugger is
> suitable for debugging u-boot and initial board bringup activity?
> My choice is BDI2000. Is it ok.

Yes. As I said. But I never used it to debug u-boot together together
with GDB. After the serial console was up I used printf-like debugging.
And before that point I could live quite good with simple BDI commands.

> Also tell me what toolchains need to be used. Is ELDK supports?

I don't know. I used a toolchain which I build myself using
crosstools-ng (see http://freshmeat.net/projects/crosstool-ng/)

> Whether the video driver is available on u-boot ?

Check my patch series and you will see ;-)

Matthias