[U-Boot] libfdt: make fdt_increase_size() available to everyone

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Tue May 25 18:07:04 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Instead of implementing this feature in a way that makes it restricted
> to your current use case only we can as well make it generic enough so
> others can use it as well.

Wolfgang, can you tell me what method you would like me to use to pass
the address and/or size of the firmware FIT image to
boot_relocate_fdt()?  Obviously, you don't like CONFIG_SYS_FDT_PAD,
but I want to know what direction to go in before I start coding.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale