[U-Boot] at91 i2c support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 25 21:17:33 CEST 2010

Dear Maxim Podbereznyy,

In message <AANLkTimJAvm120CFn1HEXgUDCRofAW2hNxfafIuHdWu1 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I can't find a support for i2c functionality in u-boot 1.3.4. I've found a
> discussion of such patches from Jean-Christophein in March 2009 and still no
> code in u-boot.

I2C support is way older that U-Boot v1.3.4, it's even older than
U-Boot itself - it was already present when it was still called
PPCBoot.

> Where can I find experimental or any i2c patches for u-boot?

I wonder what you have been looking at, it's right there in the source
tree.

Also I wonder why you are using v1.3.4 (which is 2 years old) as a
reference, instead of any more recent version?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The more data I punch in this card,  the lighter it becomes, and the
lower the mailing cost."
                     - Stan Kelly-Bootle, "The Devil's DP Dictionary"