[U-Boot] at91 i2c support

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Wed May 26 08:59:09 CEST 2010

Hello Maxim,

Maxim Podbereznyy wrote:
> I can't find a support for i2c functionality in u-boot 1.3.4. I've found a

please use actual code, 1.3.4 is very old ...

> discussion of such patches from Jean-Christophein in March 2009 and still no
> code in u-boot.

You mean?:

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-March/049751.html

This never made the way in mainline, because I made some comments, see
here:

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-March/049840.html

and after some discussion I never heard anything from this patch :-(

So, if you are interested in this patch, please feel free to
update it to current mainline (test it ;-), and post it again
for discussion!

> Where can I find experimental or any i2c patches for u-boot?

for example here:

Experimental (new multibus approach for u-boot)

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-i2c.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/multibus_v2

pending i2c patches are collected here (actual none):

http://git.denx.de/u-boot-i2c.git

bye
Heiko