[U-Boot] [RFC] arm926ejs: fix jump to RAM nand_boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 1 10:13:16 CET 2010

Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

In message <4CCE768B.1010809 at free.fr> you wrote:

> Thanks Sugish. Which commands do you use to build the tx25? I tried
>
> 	make distclean; make tx25_config; make
>
> and
>
> 	./MAKEALL tx25

Both is correct.

> ... but this ends up with the code in start.S as if NAND_SPL was not
> defined, i.e. calling board_inir_r, not nand_boot.

There is u-boot (u-boot.bin) and nand_spl/u-boot-spl
(nand_spl/u-boot-spl.bin) which together result in u-boot-nand.bin
which then is booted from NAND. And there is u-boot.map and
nand_spl/u-boot-spl.map ...

More in following messages.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If a computer can't directly address all the RAM you can  use,  it's
just a toy."         - anonymous comp.sys.amiga posting, non-sequitir