[U-Boot] [RFC] arm926ejs: fix jump to RAM nand_boot

V, Aneesh aneesh at ti.com
Wed Nov 3 15:07:09 CET 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks. It's clear now.

Also, I checked the time it takes to do relocation.

On OMAP4430 with Cortex-A9 at 1GHz and LPDDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz it
took a mere 16 ms to do the relocation of u-boot image that was
about 146 KB.

I agree with you. Skipping relocation is not worth the complexity.

Best regards,
Aneesh