[U-Boot] Hope all is well

Linda Jude Nde lindajude at att.net
Thu Nov 11 13:04:23 CET 2010

Hope all is well!
I am not sure why but it has been really hard to get a response from you on this situation! My guess is that my mail is not being sent out, I shot support an email to see if there is a problem, Hope they can get it fixed. I did not get a response from you; Can you tell me if you got my email? You do not seem like the type of person that would blow someone off.I would like to get better acquainted also; Well I pray that you get this one and that we can hopefully get something started if were right for each other,thanks Linda.