[U-Boot] writing board_nand_init for pollux vr3520F

Miguel Amez miguel.amez at mercatest.com
Tue Nov 16 12:51:20 CET 2010

Hi Scott,

thanks for your answer.
Indeed, I have the datasheet from the manufacturer of the SoC.
There is a project from Jeff Kent that treats about running U-boot an,
ideed, a linux kernel on these chips.
The specifications for this SoC could be consulted here:
http://kthx.ath.cx/trac/nc600/raw-attachment/wiki/Hardware/NC600/POLLUX%20Databook%20Rev0.91.pdf

I'm new to U-boot, so I would like to know if some instructions are
available to know the basics for developing a custom board for pollux. An
initial approach was made by Jeff Kent. It could also be consulted on his
trac here: http://kthx.ath.cx/trac/uboot/

I think that his project is very atractive. I bought 3 pollux thin clients
and see linux working on them would be great! But I think it would need some
work...

Regards,
Miguel Amez