[U-Boot] AM/DM37X How to configure registers to get 1000MHz

Enric Balletbò i Serra eballetbo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:59:43 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

2010/11/19 Premi, Sanjeev <premi at ti.com>:
> [...]

I'm thinking in two scenarios :

1. For OMAP35X there are devices that support 600MHz as max frequency
but others supports 720MHz, I want to set by default 600MHz and if
device supports 720MHz change to this frequency.
2. For AM/DM37X, maybe I'm wrong, but the default frequency for
AM/DM37X is set to 600MHz, Like OMAP35X i want to set default to
800MHz and i device supports change to 1000MHz.

Which is the better way to do this ?

Thanks in advance,
   Enric