[U-Boot] AM/DM37X How to configure registers to get 1000MHz

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Fri Nov 19 14:07:20 CET 2010

[sp] You can look at one of my patches on linux kernel to identify the
     device capability for 600/720MHz.

> 2. For AM/DM37X, maybe I'm wrong, but the default frequency for
> AM/DM37X is set to 600MHz, Like OMAP35X i want to set default to
> 800MHz and i device supports change to 1000MHz.

[sp] The device comes up at 600MHz for now, but there is no limitation
     on device to go all the way to 1GHz.

> Which is the better way to do this ?

[sp] So, you are looking for common mechanism to go to highest supported
     frequency. Right?