[U-Boot] Xmas Loan Offer {Apply Now}‏

MRS FLORA LINDA online630067 at telkomsa.net
Fri Nov 19 23:22:02 CET 2010

Hello Friend,

   I am Mrs FLORA LINDA , a Legitimate, Reputable money Lender.
We are a company with financial assistance.We loan funds out to
individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or
in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business.I want to use this
medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as
I'll be glad to offer you a loan.Services Rendered include; *Refinance
 *Home Improvement  *Investment Loan *Auto Loans  *Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit  *Second Mortgage  *Business Loans

We are known for our loaning credibility due to our long years of
masterminding the trade of loaning. You are to provide us the
following, mrsfloralindaloanhome at yahoo.com.hk

Phone number........
Loan Duration.........
mrsfloralindaloanhome at yahoo.com.hk