[U-Boot] Debugger(BDI3000) Error !

Tim Rachman t.rachman1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 13:49:30 CET 2010

Dear All

I use BDI3000 debugger to debug my custom board using PPC440EP , using Yosemite
config file as base.
After board power on following messages are shown:

- TARGET: waiting for target Vcc
- TARGET: processing power-up delay
- TARGET: processing user reset request
- TARGET: resetting target passed
- TARGET: processing target startup ....
- TARGET: core #0 PVR is 0x422218D4
- TARGET: processing target startup passed
440EP>go
440EP>

According to BDI3000 manual it's expected to see this message after go command:

- TARGET: core #0 has entered debug mode

But i don't have it.

After go command i see u-boot messages in serial communication page but I think
there is an error during startup in debugger and because of that i don't have
this message.

Is there any idea about this error?

Thank you all!

Tim Rachman