[U-Boot] Build failures with older toolchain

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Mon Nov 22 16:27:10 CET 2010

[sp] Identical :(
     Would you want me to share the build logs or the last step?
     The generated u-boot.lds is also same. It was my first step.

     Then I started looking if there is any "forced" addition on
     specific section that may not be going well with linker/
     relocation changes - reason for trying a minimal config.

~sanjeev