[U-Boot] Build failures with older toolchain

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Mon Nov 22 16:35:17 CET 2010

Le 22/11/2010 16:27, Premi, Sanjeev a écrit :

>       Would you want me to share the build logs or the last step?
>       The generated u-boot.lds is also same. It was my first step.

Obviously you don't have the ELF binary for the failure case, but maybe
you have the map file for it? Then can you make the map files available
to me outside of the list?

Otherwise, if you are building the current master without patches, I
should be able to install and use the same toolchain as you and compile
the same targets, and see the issue on my side -- only this will have to
wait for a couple of days.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.