[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 27 19:50:55 CET 2010

Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

In message <4CF0CA18.1000206 at free.fr> you wrote:

> Globally, this is expected and does not hit only ARMV7 but any ARM board
> -- I think on the whole MAKEALL arm, only 35 out of 168 boards build
> without errors or warnings (more do build, but with warnings though).

Correct. My last build shows 130 out of 168 with errors or warnings.

> These shall be fixed by their maintainers.
>
> Wolfgang, should I send out a (single) mail to each ARM board maintainer
> right after this cycle asking them to either fix their board or say that
> they are not going to? This could help weed out during next cycle.

We might as well do this right now.   I will try to get -rc2 out this
weekend, and also start a "next" branch.  Maybe some board maintainers
need a special invitation to fix their boards - eventually some will
submit patches even for this release. It's worth a try.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What was sliced bread the greatest thing since?