[U-Boot] x-loader question

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:29:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM, John Tobias <jtobias at viaas.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> Thanks for the response. The processor is OMAP4 and I am in the last stage
> of bringing up the board. I took the source code from the omapzoom git tree.
> How do I know if pre or post relocation changes?

If you took the code from the omap4-dev branches of omapzoom then the
recent relocation changes are not an issue, since that code is based
on a u-boot release from 4 years ago!

Given that, folks here on the u-boot list aren't too likely to be the
right resource for help on such an old code base.  If you want to
stick with that code, then TI's E2E site is probably your best bet for
support.

However, I recommend you switch to mainline u-boot v2010.09, released
just this week.  I have added support for the OMAP4 Panda and SDP4430,
so these should serve as good examples for your board.

Steve