[U-Boot] SA1110 vs SA1100

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:05:34 CEST 2010

Greetings,

Ive extended my bugsearching to find out why I cant get
everything working on my hp jornada flashrom (sa1110 + sa1111).

Im testing exactly same kernel(2.6.34) for both bootloaders so I know
the difference is in the bootloaders.

In short:
Blob works perfectly fine with bootloader and booting the kernel

U-boot works perfect while booting kernel results in pcmcia not working at all, while the rest of the system works. If I instead drop the MCU (screen/keyboard/touchscreen) I get CF going.

Ive spent the weekend looking through datasheets and trying to merge
blob memory setup into u-boot.

Pin settings are identical
Memory registers are identical

So just looking for any quick info on where to look. Since I dont
want to start rewriting everything to find the problem.

Best wishes
Kristoffer Ericson