[U-Boot] Grant Award Notice.

Silvia Stefano. info at foundation.org
Tue Oct 5 03:17:08 CEST 2010

The Pimeitm Foundation.
http://www.pimeitm.pcn.net/
UK Annex Office:
9 Carlton Close,
London, NW3 7UA.
United Kingdom.

The Pimeitm Foundation sends this notification email to you as one of the
recipients of her cash Grant for your community development as well as
your personal business. The Pimeitm Foundation was established on the 30th
October, 1991 by a Multi-Million groups and companies in Europe having
its' corporate Head Quarters in Italy. The Pimeitm Foundation had it
primary objective based on humanitarian empowerment and community
development.

To celebrate its 19th anniversary program for the year 2010. The Pimeitm
Foundation this year is giving out a cash grant donation of £1,500,000.00
(One Million and Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each to six (6)
lucky recipients worldwide. 50% of this Grant must be used by the
recipient for his/her community development. This program is a yearly
activity, which is a measure of our Universal Development Program (UDP).
The notable objective of this program is to ensure that a change in the
standard of living of the people awarded this Grant and their communities
are significantly and positively enhanced.

The Pimeitm Foundation has been assured of the highest organizational
standard courtesy of the United Nations (UN), Who agrees on the
cooperative principles of the Foundation and say "It is our belief that we
can achieve great success in the general welfare of all through this
program". That is the reason the Pimeitm Foundation is doing everything
possible to get all her awardees notified through email and (or) Telephone
(if possible).

The Pimeitm Foundation was formed as a cooperative and strongly believes
in the cooperative principles. In keeping with these ideas, the Pimeitm
Foundation Board of Trustees has implemented a Community Enhancement Grant
Program as well as Personal Business Development. This is a key element of
the cooperatives’ vision and Strategic Plan to assist in personal
business
development and also promoting community well being in our service areas.
You are required to contact the Anniversary Secretary with your
information given below:

**************************************
Name or Company Name:
Address:
Tel:
Ref. No: PMF/0201198/01.

***************************************

You are advised to keep your notification email very confidential until
your Grant gets to you and to avoid any form of unqualified or double
claiming that we normally experience. Any reported case of unqualified or
double claiming leads to instant cancellation of that particular Grant.
All acknowledgement email(s) should be directed to the office below:

Name:  David Owen.
Email Address: daveowen1950 at blumail.org
Phone Nos: (+44) 704 574 1453,(+44) 703 591 7554.
Anniversary Secretary.

Congratulations once again from staff and members of the Pimeitm Foundation.

Yours Sincerely,
Silvia Stefano (PRO).
The Pimeitm Foundation.
Copyright © 1991-2010 the Pimeitm Foundation Inc All Rights Reserved.