[U-Boot] U-boot hangs at command prompt if unattended for sometime (30 seconds)

StephenPaulraj Chinnadurai-ERS,HCLTech stephenpaulrajc at hcl.com
Tue Oct 5 05:11:45 CEST 2010

Hi Marek,

I have modified the Voipac PXA270 u-boot source code for my customized board. Everything is working fine except suspend/resume.
When in u-boot prompt, if unattended for some time (30 seconds), the u-boot hangs.
The u-boot is not taking any input from the keyboard, the only way to resume the u-boot is through controller reset.

Which part of the u-boot source code I should concentrate/modify to come of this issue?

Thanks and Regards
Stephen Paulraj C

DISCLAIMER: