[U-Boot] 答复: 答复: ppc, flash init on mpc8247, Unknown FLASH on Bank 0

wind_embedded wind_embedded at sina.com
Thu Oct 14 15:38:16 CEST 2010

well, when you completely ignore all good advice, including to ignore
known-to-be working code, and instead insist on using versions that
are > 3 years old and hopelessly obsoleted...

..then you must face the fact that you cannot get much help from the
community.

Update to recent code (v2010.09 at least), and use the generic CFI
driver.

If you then should still have problems please feel free to ask again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A list is only as strong as its weakest link.            -- Don Knuth

Dear Wolfgang Denk:
   I have enable u-boot working on version u-boot1-1.1.4 and latest
version. I found the problem is the time interval between writing and
reading flash. The question is very strange, the CPU configuration of
VxWorks is same as u-boot, flash driver on VxWorks is good, but bad on
u-boot.
  Whatever thank you very much;)

Best regard