[U-Boot] current ARM development head

Reinhard Meyer u-boot at emk-elektronik.de
Wed Oct 27 09:51:28 CEST 2010

Dear Alexander Stein,

> I noticed that there is a lot of changes in ARM part of u-boot. Especially the
> new relocation is a bit tricky. So I'm wondering what and where is the current
> ARM development head, especially the at91 part. Is it u-boot master branch or
> some other repository/branch?

As Wolfgang pointed out u-boot/master is where to look at.

u-boot-atmel/at91 might be a bit ahead (or back since I don't pull from
u-boot/master every day); but new things for at91 might be found there for a few days
until the are merged into master.

u-boot-atmel/wip (top9000 support) is probably the only working AT91SAM9 port based on
current TOT. Note that this is not official, it has not been reviewed by anyone and I
just have it there as a reference until all new things have settled down a bit. Then I
will officially make it a patch.

Best Regards,
Reinhard