[U-Boot] [RFC 1/3] omap3evm: Move generic config options in common file

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 28 18:47:58 CEST 2010

Dear Sanjeev Premi,

In message <1288283932-3881-1-git-send-email-premi at ti.com> you wrote:
> This patch moves the most common config options into one file.
> In addition to movement, attempt has been made to consolidate
> related config options together.
>
> Ideally, this patch should contain "deletion" from current
> omap3_evm.h. But for this RFC, I am maintaining current file
> and adding (only for example) another file omap3_evm_full.h
> in next patch.

This is not a good idea, as it makes it very hard to compare what
actually was moved from one file to the other. I would much rather
prefer a patch that shows this in a single step.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There are three things I always forget. Names, faces -  the  third  I
can't remember.                                         - Italo Svevo