[U-Boot] [RFC 0/3] omap3evm: Add support for quick boot

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Thu Oct 28 20:47:39 CEST 2010

[sp] Since I was also moving the related config options next to each
     other - as against current spread. I couldn't make much sens of
     patch. Thought it could be confusing to others as well.
     Appears, I was wrong!

> Patch 2: Create a new file omap3_evm_quick.h, which contains the
> 	 speed optimized configuration settings.  Get rid of all the
>
> 	 	#ifndef FOO
> 		#define FOO
> 		#endif
>
> 	 stuff there. This is a plain simple and fixed configuration,
> 	 so this is not needed.

[sp] Sorry, I didn't clean this up considering the focus would be on
     the first 2 patches.

> You may even consider to splitting this more - into
> omap3_evm_quick_nand.h and omap3_evm_quick_mmc.h to eliminate even
> more of the #ifdeffery.

[sp] That's a good idea. Will have it implemented tomorrow morning.

best regards,
Sanjeev