[U-Boot] kernel start-up hangs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 8 21:51:37 CEST 2010

Dear Daniele Capuano,

In message <AANLkTimavFeMmmtGqiym0tsao=xtKoLZ=4rvPUNwcyLB at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I have a BeagleBoard revC4 and I'm trying to use the MontaVista kernel
> found at http://www.beagleboard.org/~arago/esc-boston-2009/mvista/.
> I've already tryed to boot the board with the Angstrom validation
> kernel/rootfs, and it works fine, but I need the RT capability, thus
> Angstrom is not the case.

Obviously there is no problem with U-Boot, so your question is
actually off topic here.  You might have more luck to get help when
posting in a ARM Linux related list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Life would be so much easier if we could  just  look  at  the  source
code.                                                   -- Dave Olson