[U-Boot] status of patch to store environment to mmc/sd

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Sep 9 15:03:58 CEST 2010

Amit Kucheria wrote:
> Stefano,
>
> Any further comment on this patch? Does it still require more work
> that we can take on?

Hi Amit,

as I know there is a newer version of the patch [V6] as the one you
reported:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/78772/match=patch+v6+save+environment+data+mmc

There is no further comments to this patch, as I can see.

The patch must not be merged into the u-boot-imx branch, because this is
common code, not specific for imx, and should be merged directly into
the mainline by Wolfgang.

I let Wolfgang to answer us if he sees some more issue with the patch.

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de