[U-Boot] The board hangs while PCI-init

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 23 20:43:27 CEST 2010

Dear "sywang",

In message <20100923131412.0701828306 at theia.denx.de> you wrote:

> I try to bring the u-boot up on the board with Cavium CN5010.  When pci-init
> is executed on the board_init_r, the board will hang.  Did you have such a
> question before?  Any suggestions are welcome.

It will probably be difficult to get any help for this here. Cavium
never bothered to ush their changes upstream, so we have no idea what
sort of code you might be running. Try an contact Cavium technical
support.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan. We may as  well
think  of  rocking  a grown man in the cradle of an infant.
- Edmund Burke