[U-Boot] u-boot on dockstar problem - ** Bad partition 1 **

Roland Kletzing devzero at web.de
Sun Sep 26 14:00:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

regarding the status of the dockstar integration:

> Yes, indeed - the feedback only touched some formal points.  Reworking
> the patches should be easy.

taken from http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,881,978#msg-978 :

"Cool. I'm currently hung up on making my patches work with the new ARM
relocation stuff that's been pulled into the upcoming (2010.09) release. I
just
don't know enough about the low-level hardware to know how to adapt it. So
I'm waiting for the "real" SheevaPlug maintainers to adapt their code, then
it
should be trivial to copy."

regarding broken gmane search:

>> (just wondering, why i did not find that via google and gmane search on
>> the
>> u-boot mailing list archive - i searched for dockstar and for freeagent ,
>> but got
>> no hits!)
>
> Actually I have no clue.  The gmane search seems to miss newer articles
> of this year.  I'll try to contact Lars about this.

Any update on this ? Search on gmane is definitely broken.

Btw, i found that marc.info also has u-boot searchable archive at
http://marc.info/?l=u-boot , so maybe it helps if another link would be
added on http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot  ?
Some may find that marc.info is more easy to use/browse anyway, and
the guys @marc.info offer an remarkable and reliable service.

regards
Roland