[U-Boot] U-Boot v2010.06 statistics

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 29 15:41:41 CEST 2010

On Wednesday, September 29, 2010 05:16:30 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> A little statistics [1] - changes since release v2020.06:

granted it's been years since i was in school taking math courses, but these
totals dont seem to add up ...

> Processed 842 csets from 114 developers

842 is the total # of commits ...

> Developers with the most signoffs (total 294)

... but we only have 294 signoffs !?  which means we have at least 548 commits
merged that lack any signoff at all !?

> Developers with the most changesets
> Mike Frysinger              77 (9.1%)
> Kumar Gala                  69 (8.2%)

guessing this means Author ... i have 77 and Kumar has 69 ...

> Developers with the most signoffs (total 294)
> Kumar Gala                  54 (18.4%)
> Mike Frysinger              13 (4.4%)

yet here i only have 13 and Kumar has only 54 !?  i'm fairly certain i've
signed off on every single commit i either authored or pushed through my tree.
-mike