[U-Boot] U-Boot v2010.06 statistics

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 29 16:01:24 CEST 2010

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201009290941.42366.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 29, 2010 05:16:30 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > A little statistics [1] - changes since release v2020.06:

I guess you misses the time warp that I caused by used a version from
10 years in the future as refernce ;-)

[Man, that was a really buggy posting ;-) ]

> granted it's been years since i was in school taking math courses, but these
> totals dont seem to add up ...

Please feel free to clone git://git.lwn.net/gitdm.git and check
yourself.

[But make sure to replace the patch generated for b1f95b4438a with
dummy data, or you will get even funnier results.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
People with narrow minds usually have broad tongues.