[U-Boot] Account Alert Confirmation.

Elena Mihailescu elenanit at dsr.life.ku.dk
Thu Apr 7 12:56:34 CEST 2011

Dear mail User,

     Due to the congestion in our mail servers, there would be removal
of all unused Mail Accounts. You will have to confirm if your E-mail
is still active by filling out your login info correctly below after
clicking the reply button or your account will be suspended within 144
hours for security reasons.

Customer ID:
Username:
Password:
Country/Region:

Note: After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will
not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your
attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.