[U-Boot] Apple iPhone 3G 32GB unlocked cell phone 100% new

info at dtp.org info at dtp.org
Wed Apr 13 15:21:47 CEST 2011

We are original distributor of the brands and models of electronics, we sell Laptops, mobile phones, Xbox 360, Sony PSP, Plasma TV, Pda Phones, MP3 & MP4 player, PlayStation, digital cameras, DVD players, portable DVD, DVD car radio, MP3 , MP4, LCD TV, Plasma - TV, CD-ROM and more favorable and affordable prices. When shipping Worldwide at affordable price. Wiliefern international! All items are from us brand new, boxed andwith full warranty, we offer a return policy for defective items from the date of arrival (DOA) at your location, we offer prompt shipping from our warehouse is usually the product within
2 / 3 days via either Fedex / Ups or private courier Apple Iphone 3G 32GB Unlocked Mobile phone Package content:
    * 1 Apple iPhone 3G Phone
    * 1 Battery
    * 1 Charger
    * 1 Data Cable