[U-Boot] [V1 0/3] OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate support

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Wed Apr 13 21:57:19 CEST 2011

Le 13/04/2011 18:25, Clint Adams a écrit :
> This moves the renames to the begining, removes the unsightly
> periods from the commit logs, puts "V1" in the Subject
> headers, breaks up the>80-character line, and hopefully
> addresses all complaints except for Detlev Zundel's.

If you can rework according to Detlev's suggestion before the end of the
merge window, that would be perfect. If not, and unless Prafulla or
Wolfgang objects, I will pull this in u-boot-arm, because it works and
at last provides support for all of the Open-RD variants. PHY code
convergence can come in later.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.