[U-Boot] UEC phy not working on first try

DUNDA Matthias Matthias.DUNDA at thalesgroup.com
Wed Apr 20 14:57:43 CEST 2011

Hi Detlef,

> Ah!  I didn't realize that you are in the excellent position to have
> one
> good and one bad commit.  Simply use git bisect to find the problematic
> commit and show that to us.

so far I traced it down to the adjust_link call in uec_init from file uec.c (line 1234 in release 2011.03).

This call wasn't there in release 2009.11.1 and removing that line solves the issue here.

I don't know, why this went in and what the drawbacks are without it. Maybe someone on this list knows... (Sorry, I didn't search for a specific commit in git, yet. I just diffed pertinent files around the qe|uec|net drivers first.)

Happy sunny Easter all! 8-)
Matthias