[U-Boot] Payment Information (AWARDED) 5000.00USD

Western Union® Money Transfer smdet.gab at gravatai.rs.gov.br
Fri Apr 22 19:00:09 CEST 2011

How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have already
sent you USD5000.00 dollars through
Western union as we have been given the
mandate to transfer your full
benefited sum of $1,800,000.00USD via our office here
(Western Union)  by the United nations in conjunction
with the Nigeria Government as a compensation.

I called to give you the information through
phone as internet hackers were many but i
cannot reach you yesterday even this
morning.So,I decided to email you the
MTCN and sender name so that can pick
up this USD5000.00 to enable us send
another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you
knows we will be sending you only
USD5000.00 per day.

Kindly pick up this information and hurry up
to the nearest western union money office
that is close to you and pick up this first
payment that has been sent to you now and as soon
as you are done with the pick up kindly get back
to us in order for us to send you another payment
by tomorrow,as you know that we shall be sending
you $5000usd par day.

Manager :Mrs.Anita Daniel
Email:westerunion7135 at yahoo.com.hk

Email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the
USD5000.00,

Payment Information.
MTCN :_______________853-135-0574
Sender's Name:_________Tracy Johnson
Text Question:__________How Long
Answer:_______________Immediately
Amount Sent___________$5000.00USD
Country:_______________Nigeria

With due respect please get back to us urgently after
the pick of the money and if you have any problem you
can as well contact us immediately.

Thanks
Mrs. Anita Daniel.
western union Office.