[U-Boot] Request For Affiliation

Mrs.Helena Kolb mrshelena1885 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:28:27 CEST 2011

Dear beloved one ,

I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.You might probably get a little nervous receiving this email since you don’t know me very well. I am not quite exposed to foreign friends hence i write you with hope and trust that you will welcome my mail. First of all let me introduce myself, I am Mrs.Helena Kolb a British citizen but currently in Spain working as a seasoned purchasing and supply contractor, also a philanthropist involved in helping the less privileged in my local environment as a personal affection to humanity. After going through your reputable profile in your country’s directory, I determined to get in touch with you in order to establish a trust worthy relationship/affiliation with you as a resident there before visiting your country by next week for humanitarian activities in other to improve the quality of life of the less privileged by working with communities through you.

I have a late business partner (Late Johnson Abdel) who died after a lengthy illness on March 12th, 2008, a native/citizen of your country who based in London though he was not married before he died. I and late Johnson Abdel my partner were executing a contract which he was the major financier before his death. Subsequent to his death on March 12th 2008,I managed and completed the contract because it was a supply contract. The contract payment  has been paid to me  which on a normal circumstance was supposed/meant to be shared between I and my business partner(that's late Johnson Abdel)but death couldn't permit that.

The major reason for contacting you is that I have decided to use his own share of the contract payment to fund some orphanage homes there in his country (that's your country) since he was raised up from an orphanage home there. Meeting new friend is a way of building a new relationship therefore I wish to ask for your consent for a partnership as a resident which is beneficial, I deemed it important to meet with you to see if I might be able to assist your community through you with this my later partner’s share of the contract we were executing before his death since he is a native/citizen of your country and was raised up from an orphanage home there.

I would welcome the opportunity to begin a long-term friendship with your community through you. I realize the importance of doing this charity work in remembrance of my late business partner hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I would like to plan a trip to your country and hope that you will agree to meet with me for further discussion and negotiation on how to accomplish this humanitarian objective. If you want additional information about me, please do not hesitate to contact me. I thank you in advance for your anticipated response and hope that you will be available to meet with me when I visit your country. I will explain everything to you on the procedure and details involved in executing this once i receive your email reply through my Alternative email: mrshelena1885 at gmail.com  ,please endavour to contact me through my following alternative email so that i will receive your email:mrshelena1885 at gmail.com,please please ensure you cont me through mrshelena1885 at gmail.com

God bless,

Mrs.Helena Kolb
mrshelena1885 at gmail.com