[U-Boot] Job Offer Urgently.

MARRIOTT HOTEL smokhtar at perak.gov.my
Sat Apr 23 22:42:33 CEST 2011

I am Mr William Moore, an agent to the MARRIOTT HOTEL

This is a great opportune moment for an exotic candidates who wish to work here in the United-Kingdom in different skills such as Primary Skill Labour(PSL), Secondary Skill Labour(SSL) and Semi Skill Labour(SSL2) under the management of our company.

Our hotel is eagerly looking For successful candidates to occupy the
vacant position in the Marriott Hotel Liver Pool United-Kingdom.

OUR C0MTEMP0RARY PAYMENT F0R CURRENT EMPL0YEES ARE..

Account Department-------------4,500Pounds
Chefs--------------------------3,000Pounds
CLEANER------------------------3,100Pounds
Computer Operators-------------3,500Pounds
Deputy Manager-----------------5,000Pounds
Drivers------------------------3,000Pounds
Medical Attendant--------------4,000Pounds
Receptionist-------------------3,500Pounds
Reservation Desk---------------3,500Pounds
Sales in the Bar---------------3,500pounds
Security manager---------------3,000Pounds
Engineer-----------------------4,500pounds
computer engineer--------------3,500pounds
Waiter-------------------------3,500Pounds
Adiministrator Manager---------4,000pounds
SALE EXECUTIVE-----------------4,300POUNDS
COOK---------------------------3,500Pounds
FRONT OFFICE-------------------3,500Pounds

**CONDITION OF SERVICE*
[1]Your age must be 18 years and upward.
[2]Generally your education must be MINIMUM OF secondary education.
[3]Must be reliable and trustworthy.
[4]Must be law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and regulations guiding the operations of the Hotel.

Those seeking for higher position such as Human Resource Manager and Assistant Manager can also apply.

Send C.V / Resume.

MANAGEMENT
Marriot Hotel