[U-Boot] pick up 5000USD from western union

Western Union Money Transfer Office info at western.com
Sun Apr 24 23:03:12 CEST 2011

How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
benefited sum of $1,800,000.00USD via our office here (Western Union)  by the
United nations in conjunction with the Nigeria Government as a compensation.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were
many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email
you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us
send another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only
USD5000.00 per day.

Kindly pick up this information and hurry up to the nearest western union
money office that is close to you and pick up this first payment that has
been sent to you now and as soon as you are done with the pick up kindly get
back to us in order for us to send you another payment by tomorrow,as you
know that we shall be sending  you $5000usd par day.

Manager :Mrs.Anita Daniel
Email:westerunion7135 at yahoo.com.hk

Email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

Payment Information.
MTCN :_______________853-135-0574
Sender's Name:_________Mariam Hassan
Text Question:__________How Long
Answer:_______________Immediately
Amount Sent___________$5000.00USD
Country:_______________Nigeria

With due respect please get back to us urgently after the pick of the money
and if you have any problem you can as well contact us immediately.

Thanks
Mrs. Anita Daniel.
western union Office.