[U-Boot] Reply Immediately

Mr Cheung Pui cheungpu7ryrt at mail.com.hk
Tue Apr 26 03:17:18 CEST 2011

Good Day ,

My name is Mr.Cheung Pui. I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There is a sum of
$17,300,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank",Hong Kong. There were no
beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever
come to claim it.That is why I ask that we work together.I do solicit for
your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the
total funds as compensation for your assistance.I will notify you on the
full transaction onreceipt of your response if interested,and I shall send
you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.
Should you be interested? Please send the following information to this
emeil address: mrcheungpui67 at yahoo.com.hk

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address